You and your parents are invited to join Lasting Impressions and the RPM Productions Team for an invitation only, star-studded Pageant Forum “Building a Beauty Queen.” Featuring many of our most accomplished pageant personalities, the day will be filled with information, seminars, & resources including:
- The opportunity to hear from and meet personally with pageantry’s most respected pageant and prom store owner, Keith Pittman. See the latest in pageant trends and fashions or create that special design just for you.
- A highlight of the day will be hearing from one of Elite Model Management’s top model’s, Lu Sierra. Lu is also the Runway Choreographer for Miss USA and Miss Universe and holds lots of behind the scenes secrets you won’t want to miss.
- If fun and fitness is your focus, you will get a chance to meet and work with one of RPM’s secret weapons, trainer, Angelo Frasier. Angelo will have you on your feet and ready to get that body stage ready.
- Hear from Bill Alverson, noted the #1 pageant coach by the New York Times, ABC’s Nightline and Pageant Planet. His focus will be on knowing and discovering your brand and effectively delivering your message.
Have a picture-perfect start to your pageant preparation with the best of the best in photography. Jonathan Carter, the official photographer for MISS USA 2016, will give you the experience of a lifetime as you take that all important program book headshot.
- What is a pageant without the industry’s best make-up artist? Meet and work with Danielle Doyle’s from The Perfect Face. Danielle has been an Official Make-up Artist for Miss Universe, Miss USA and Miss Teen USA, and her make-up line has been the official make-up for two years. She will have her team in place to teach make-up application for both interview and stage.
- Hear from Paula Miles, owner of RPM Productions, Inc., and executive director for Miss Alabama USA and Miss Alabama Teen USA. You will get a behind the scenes look at the experience of being a Miss USA or Miss Teen USA state titleholder.